Questions about your evaluation

If you have applied for an evaluation or have related questions, you can email us at

Or you may call the switchboard on +46 (0)10 470 0300
Our telephones are staffed from 09:00 to 14:00, Monday to Friday.

If you have questions regarding application to university studies in Sweden, please contact University Admissions Support Centre.

Recognition officers

If you have questions concerning recognition of foreign education and/or professional experience you are welcome to email

Information regarding Swedish schools and HEI due to the Covid-19-situation (updated 2021)

Will this year’s upper secondary graduates receive a final diploma?

Yes, the majority will receive their diplomas in June as usual. Of course there might be acceptations.

Will the final diploma have either a calculated grade point average or calculated grades in each subject?

No, Swedish diplomas has never a calculated GPA.

Are there any consequences for admission to higher education in your country for this year’s graduates?

Probably not, but we are of course monitoring the situation.

Any other comments?


Follow the updates on the Covid-19-situation at ENIC-NARIC´s website.


You are welcome to contact us if you have questions about a specific qualification or about a statement that we have issued.

Please email
or call the switchboard on +46 (0)10 470 0300

Study counsellors and officers

If your profession is helping people who should apply for an evaluation, more information is available on our website (in Swedish).

Please email
or call the switchboard on +46 (0)10 470 0300

Last updated: 17 July 2021