UHR the Swedish National Agency for Erasmus+
In our role as the Swedish National Agency for Erasmus+, UHR manages school the areas of education, vocational education and training, higher education and adult education within the programme.
Some of our responsibilities and tasks include:
- providing information on Erasmus+
- selecting projects to be funded
- monitoring and evaluating Erasmus+
- supporting applicants and participants
- working with other National Agencies and the EU
- promoting Erasmus+
- sharing success stories and best practices
The youth area is managed by the Swedish Agency for Youth and Civil Society.