The Council's Board
The Board of the Swedish Council for Higher Education consists of the agency's Director General and eight members appointed by the Swedish government.
The members are:
- Madeleine Harby Samuelsson, Chair of the Board, Social Worker
- Peter Aronsson, Deputy Chair of the Board, Vice-Chancellor, Linnaeus University
- Krister Dackland, Chief Information Officer, The Swedish Public Employment Service
- Adam Hallberg, Student
- Susanne Kristensson, University Director, Lund University
- Sofia Ritenius, Student
- Monica Sonde, Head of Department, The Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions
- Caroline Söder, CEO, Trygghetsfonden
- Eino Örnfeldt, Director General, Swedish Council for Higher Education
In addition to the board, staff representatives may be present at and make statements at the board meetings.