National administration and information system for coordinators (Nais)
Nais is a national administration and information system for coordinators of special educational support at higher education institutions (HEIs).
The system makes it easy for students to apply for support based on their study situation.
Examples of special educational support:
- Help with note taking
- Separate examinations
Advantages of the system:
- There are many advantages for coordinators at HEIs.
- The system is tailor-made for the coordinators’ work.
- Increased transparency on issues relating to special educational support at HEIs.
- More time for meetings with students, contact with teachers and study guidance counsellors.
- Easier follow-ups of support activities.
- Shared terminology for educational support and study adaptation.
- Easier for students, as they apply in one place whatever their HEI.
If you have questions about Nais, please contact Head of Administration, Nina Von Zeipel, at the Department of Systems Administration and Operations.