Contact us about recognition

You don´t need to wait for the assessment before you apply

If you've completed your upper secondary studies and are ready to apply to a bachelor's programme, the best thing is to apply for courses and programmes directly at

Your foreign upper secondary studies will be assessed during the application process and you don´t need to wait for a recognition statement.

Frequently asked questions

 Find answers to your questions about recognition in our FAQ.

Questions about your evaluation


Telephone closed Monday 15 April

Recognition telephone service is closed Monday 15th of April. If you have questions about application to universities in Sweden, please contact University Admissions Support Centre.

Telephone: +46 (0)10 470 0300
Our telephones are staffed from 09:00 to 16:00, Monday to Friday.

Recognition officers

If you have questions concerning recognition of foreign education and/or professional experience you are welcome to email


You are welcome to contact us if you have questions about a specific qualification or about a statement that we have issued.

Please email
or call the switchboard on +46 (0)10 470 0300

Study counsellors and officers

If your profession is helping people who should apply for an evaluation, more information is available on our website (in Swedish).

Please email
or call the switchboard on +46 (0)10 470 0300

Last updated: 26 June 2024