We've updated and improved the application for recognition of foreign qualifications. You can log in with your BankID and follow your application.

Have you previously submitted an application?

Would you like to submit an application?

Work as a teacher or physician

Do you have a foreign qualification and wish to work in a profession which requires authorisation? Find out more about what's required for professional qualifications, such as physician, teacher, registered nurse or taxi driver. 

Are you missing documents?

You can apply for as assessment even if you don't have your education documents. Find out what you need to do in order to apply correctly.

Last updated: 17 June 2021