About Plint – Platform for Internationalisation
Plint is a collaborative platform that uses cooperation and dialogue to facilitate the higher education institutions’ work on internationalisation.
- Swedish Council for Higher Education
- Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems (Vinnova)
- Swedish Higher Education Authority
- Swedish Institute
- Swedish Research Council
A resource for finding solutions and exchanging knowledge
- identifying obstacles, raising policy issues and solving common problems,
- listening and sharing work methods, knowledge and insights,
- offering a knowledge hub for universities and university colleges that have questions about the internationalisation in higher education, research and innovation.
The steering group includes the directors-general of the five public agencies and Formas. The Association of Swedish Higher Education Institutions is currently represented by the president of Jönköping University, the vice-chancellor of Lund University, and the deputy vice-chancellor of Uppsala University. The Swedish National Union of Students is also represented on thesteering group.The chair of the steering group rotates, starting with the Swedish Council for Higher Education. The steering group had its first meeting in May 2022.
- Annika Pontén, Swedish Higher Education Authority
- Coco Norén, Uppsala University
- Darja Isaksson, Vinnova
- Eino Örnfeldt, Swedish Council for Higher Education
- Erik Renström, Lund University
- Johan Kuylenstierna, Formas
- Katarina Bjelke, Swedish Research Council
- Klara Dryselius, Swedish National Union of Students
- Madeleine Sjöstedt, Swedish Institute
- President, Jönköping University
- Ann-Mari Fineman, Vinnova
- Anders Ahlstrand, Swedish Council for Higher Education
- Emma Bäcke, Vinnova
- Lena Renner, Swedish Research Council
- Lisa Truedsson, Swedish Institute
- Magnus Hallbåter, Swedish Council for Higher Education
- Maria Högemark, Swedish Council for Higher Education
- Sebastian Steele, Swedish Higher Education Authority
- Ulf Hedbjörk, Swedish Higher Education Authority
Mobility for students, researchers and staff
This working area is temporarily put on hold as the Swedish Council for Higher Education, the Swedish Research Council and Vinnova has a special government remit to develop national guidelines for responsible internationalisation.